Sunday, September 8, 2013

We run

I am so lucky that Sevrine and I share a hobby. She did really well at the Zoo Run on Saturday though she didn't place as high as she wanted. Was so proud of her guts in a fast group of 8-9 year olds.

Sevrine is currently training with Erik and Kristine Burciaga and flourishing. I'm so excited to see her progress as well as her love of running grow on a daily basis. They are so good with the kids.

Watching her progress has remotivated me after having to pull out of training for my first marathon because of a quad/knee strain. I am most of the way through Hansons Marathon Method and am very excited to start applying their training principles even if there isn't a marathon in the time frame that I'm looking for. Here's to hoping it will improve my running times.

No comments:

Post a Comment