Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Plan

Okay.  I met with the new Running coach from Peak Training tonight to go over my race goals and to see the game plan.  In short, I don't eat enough to fuel my runs and have been overtraining.  Not really what I expected to here I think.  I now have the new training plan and will be receiving my new meal plan by email.  I will be logging my runs as well as my water and food intake to report back to my coach.  I also have core training that I have to do everyday.  I am committed to doing what I need to do to get ready for this Half Marathon.  I think that it's going to be hard for me since it will require actual preparation as far as meals go, but it's necessary.  I'm looking forward to my first training run under the new plan.  Happy running.

No comments:

Post a Comment