Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 27

Switched back to my Kinvaras today after having so much pain on Saturday and felt much better about my shoe choice.  I love my Kinvaras.  They're light and they almost force me to use better form when I run.  I had 3.1 on the schedule for tonight and felt pretty good.  The heat does get to me a little, but overall felt really good.  I really need to make sure that I hydrate better since I do tend to cramp up a little at about mile 2.5 or 3.  Breathing was a little labored as well, but think it had some to do with the heat.  Feel like training is going well again and was able to maintain a 9:15 pace.  I want to see if I can run negative splits on Wednesday night's 5 mile run.  I can never seem to start out slower than 9:30 though, so we'll see.  Will just have to keep an eye on my watch I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment