Friday, November 26, 2010

Milestones

I don't often look at my total mileage, so after adding the widget showing my total miles I was surprised.  I see my miles in daily and weekly increments, but I don't really notice the complete total.  I'm coming up on 300 miles, which is kind of a big deal for me.  I need to start paying more attention to that since seeing that number has motivated me to change it to 300.  I may even go walking today even though it's a rest day.  I also hit another milestone yesterday.  I do weigh myself fairly frequently and try not to get discouraged when my weight fluctuates, but yesterday the scale read 130.  I haven't seen my scale show that number since before I got pregnant.  I still have a few pounds to go, but I'm excited and newly motived to drop the last 5.  It will take a lot of work and probably some added exercises, but it's close.

No comments:

Post a Comment